A full-coverage supporting guide for all four ITIL exams. This module is an ultimate support system for the Intermediate ITIL Service Capability exams and provides everything needed to pass, including full coverage of all objectives for all four exams. Clear, concise explanations walk through the process areas, concepts, and terms needed to know, and real-life examples show how they are applied within professional environments every day. Although this module is designed for exam preparation, it doesn't stop there. The discussion includes operational support and analysis; planning, protection and optimization; release, control and validation; and service offerings and agreements that are needed to know for the job. ITIL is the most widely-adopted IT Service Management qualification in the world, providing a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering, and supporting IT services to businesses. This module is the ideal companion for exam preparation, with comprehensive coverage and detailed information.
- earn service strategy principles, organization, and implementation
- Master the central technologies used in IT Service Management
- Be aware of inherent challenges, risks, and critical success factors
- Internalize the material covered on all four ITIL exams
The ITIL qualification is recognized around the globe, and is seen as the de facto certification for those seeking IT Service Management positions.
What will i learn?
- Understand incident and problem management
- Manage and handle assets
- Establish a service team and/or service desk
- Implement technical management, application management, and operations management
- Consider technology and implementations for operational support and analysis
- No special requirements needed once a student was accepted for the overall MBA program.
- For the MBA program a student need to complete the MBA Common courses and the specialized courses.