This module incorporates current thinking and developments on corporate communication from both the academic and practitioner worlds. Combining a comprehensive theoretical foundation with numerous practical guidelines, insights will assist managers (or soon to be managers) in their day-to-day work and in their strategic and tactical communication decisions. With cases and examples from across the globe this module includes material on social media, employee communication, leadership communication and anti-corporate activism. It is supported by a Companion Website and includes Full text SAGE journal articles, glossary, web links for each chapter, author-selected videos relevant to the key themes and hot topics, an authors’ blog and author videos for students as well as case study notes, PowerPoint slides, additional case studies and MCQ’s for lecturers. Communication within teams and projects is often identified as weak spot within aerospace companies. Senior and project managers need to understand the concept and needs accordingly to improve the overall situation and employee motivation.
- No special requirements needed once a student was accepted for the overall MBA program.
- For the MBA program a student need to complete the MBA Common courses and the specialized courses.
- Understand conceptual foundations of communication
- Implement corporate communication in practise
- Identify methods and measures for research and evaluation
- Implement employee communication
- Understand crisis communication